Following Maia Dunphy’s elimination last Sunday, Dancing with the Stars continues tonight – and it’s Switch-Up week!
This weeks theme isn’t overly complicated; each contestant is partnered with a different professional dancer for tonight’s performances.
There’s no doubt that rehearsing was hard for everyone – including the professional dancers – as they’ve all spent the last few months getting to know each other.
However, if they do stumble tonight, they’re safe, as there will be no elimination – with the points from tonight’s show being carried over to next week.
After last Sunday’s show, the judges gathered around the table to decide what the pairings would be. The are…
- Deirdre O’Kane & Vitali Kozmin
- Anna Geary & Ryan McShane
- Bernard O’Shea & Karen Byrne
- Alannah Beirne & Kai Widdrington
- Rob Heffernan & Ksenia Zsikhotska
- Marty Morrissey & Emily Barker
- Erin McGregor and John Nolan
- Jake Carter & Valeria Milova
Dancing with the Stars is live on RTÉ One tonight (February 11) from 6:30pm.